The Great Hotdish Bake-Off will be held at the Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria, MN on February 1, 2020, 11am – 1pm. During our Hotdish Bake-Off, local teams will be competing for Douglas County’s Best Hotdish. Our guests will vote for their favorite hotdish. If you have any information about your church’s services or community groups/fellowships, we encourage you to include that information at your hotdish stand!
Our goal is to have all Hotdish Teams registered by Jan. 27th so we can ensure a smooth and well-organized competition.
A Hotdish Team would be responsible for the following:
- Three 9×13 pans of a Signature Hotdish from your Church/Group
- (9×13 pans fit in the commercial chafing dishes!)
- Hotdishes must be made in a church or commercial kitchen.
- Hotdishes may not contain home-canned goods.
- Home crockpots/slow cookers may not be used but commercial warming units are permitted.
- People to staff your table from set up at 10:30am to pack up after 1pm on February 1, 2020.
- Broadway Ballroom will provide tables and chafing dishes.
To register a Hotdish Team or gather more information please call DCHS at 320-762-0382 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and consideration!