The Brandon History Center is located in the historic Brandon Auditorium, completed by the WPA in 1936. Today the Brandon Auditorium may be used for receptions, parties, anniversaries, dances, reunions, civic events and more.
Brandon History Center
P.O. Box 514
Brandon MN 56315
The Brandon History Center is open to the public by appointment. The history center’s board of directors and members sponsor fundraising events throughout the year.
Call Chris Korkowski at (320) 834-4505 for more information.