Tours available 9:00am – 3:00 pm Monday-Friday. Call 320-762-0382 or email email@example.com for reservations and information. (Office hours: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday.)
Location: 1219 Nokomis Street, Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
- Guided Tour Admission $5.00 per person/age 11 and younger, $2.00
- Schedule group tours and special events in advance.
- Tours can be tailored to your group’s interests and ages
- Child friendly activities can be arranged in advance, such as making butter or hands on activities and artifact exploration
- School groups, Scout groups, family tours all welcome
A tour bus full of Norwegians stopped by. We get visitors from all over the world.
Shake! Shake! Shake! Making butter during a small group tour.
Guided tours help visitors understand the artifacts in the Knute and Nicolina Nelson family home, our headquarters.
Seasonal decorations and displays are changing all the time! We use our vast collection of local artifacts to show how people lived around the year 1900.